Thursday, February 20, 2014

Blog 7

Unfortunately, I was unable to perform this task because I did have to leave class early. If I were to participate in this activity I feel like in the beginning I would feel a little awkward, I probably would of stumbled on some of my words. But once the interview kept going and I knew it was just for fun, I would of done a lot better. In order to prepare myself I would have already written the questions I wanted to ask out and a few back up ones that way I would never feel 'stuck' or the conversation went to a dead silence. I'm not really sure how much time my other classmates had, so I'm sure they were a bit overwhelmed and somewhat unprepared but I'm sure they all got a good learning experience out of it and had some fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment