Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Blog 22

I'm sure I'm not alone when I say that the introduction is probably the most difficult part of the paper. Although you're getting graded on the paper as a whole, it's the introduction that starts the entire mood. It's the part of the paper that will either draw the professor in or give them a bad perspective of what the remainder of what your paper may look like.

So, what I worked on in class was furthering an excellence to my introduction. I've been referring to a site called www.writingcenter.unc.edu and its been helping me on how to structure my introduction, maybe some of my other classmates can look at it for a guide. It explains what should be in your introduction and why that specific part is important to the introduction as a whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment